Research + Consulting. Communication + Design. Interviews + Dialog.
The three companies and the two institutes that make up the 2HM Group, work together and yet independently towards the success of your company or your institution. Within the 2HM Group, short processes and maximum competence are guaranteed, due to the respective areas of specialization.
As expert consultants on the subject of Customer Centricity, 2HM RESEARCH + CONSULTING guides you towards sustainable growth through consistent customer orientation. Customer retaining communication measures and platforms are developed by the creative team of 2HM Communication, while TeleMatrix takes care of telephonic services, from the implementation of world-wide telephone surveys all the way to first-level support for our clients’ customers.
Companies and Company Profiles
A Maximum of Competence
As a group of companies, we offer our clients a customer-oriented strategy, customer-oriented communication and intensive dialog with their clients, all in one-stop.
As an owner-managed group of companies, we employ more than 65 people at our location in Mainz in the areas of consulting, market research and agency services. A further approx. 120 agents are employed by the in-company interview and service center. In addition, we have over 80 employees at our off-shore location in the Far East, in the area of data management and image processing.
The brands ESI | European Service Institute and IF! | Institute of Socioeconomic Research and Consulting, are specialized competence centers, which were founded by 2HM in order to promote the industrialization of services (ESI) and to optimally orient our socioeconomic and interdisciplinary research and consulting expertise towards the issues of public clients and institutions (IF!).
2HM Business Services GmbH
2HM Business Services is an owner-managed agency assisting you in customer-related communications. We are a team of strategists, creatives and developers in the fields of design, CRM, dialogue marketing and digital media. With great passion and energy, we design and develop communication solutions for more customer contacts, more customer loyalty, more sales for your company.
- Agency for customer communications
- Focus on leads / sales / loyalty
- More than 20 creatives, concept designers, project managers, campaign managers and developers
- Focus on CRM, dialogue marketing and digital media
- Strong agency network
- Offshore location in the Far East for digital media production and data collection
- Consulting and concepts for (e)CRM, dialog marketing, online marketing and outsourcing
- Great concepts and creative design – regardless whether online, by mail or at the POS
- Dialog marketing, data services and campaign management from A-Z
- Digital acquisition and retaining of customers – with the right strategy, optimized websites and online marketing
TeleMatrix was founded in the heart of Mainz in 2014. It is your full-service partner for national and international telephone surveys, made in Germany. We are a team of committed colleagues, all of whom have many years of experience in telephonic market research. Our promise to you: collaborative partnership, a constant eye on quality, passionate participation and reliable implementation of projects.
Our clients include both large and medium-sized service, industrial and trade companies, as well as other market research and field service institutes. In our modern telephone studio, we implement your demanding market research projects reliably, with a multicultural and very well trained team of interviewers – in the areas of both B2B and B2C. In the process, the highest standards of quality and data protection are indispensable.
- More than 30 languages, more than 40 countries
- Professional IT system with a Voxco Virtual Command Center
- Highest degree of transparency, via the “run e” Call Center Management System
- More than 80 agents (native speakers)
- Specialists in B2B and management surveys
- Business and management surveys
- Trade and sales surveys
- Customer surveys
- Employee surveys
- Follow-up surveys
- Recruiting of difficult target groups
- Lead follow-up telephony, inbound and 1st level support
ESI | European Service Institute
The European Service Institute (ESI) was founded in 2014, as a collaborative network between 2HM RESEARCH + CONSULTING, the Fraunhofer IOSB and the service specialists Klaus Riese and Markus Schwarz (formerly, Deutsche Vertriebs- und Serviceberatung – German Sales and Service Consulting). The aim of the collaboration is to promote the industrialization of services as a central factor for Industry 4.0, and to provide European industrial companies with support during digital transformation of their current services and the development of newer, smarter services.
To this purpose, 2HM and the Fraunhofer Institute run both fundamental research and a consulting network for large and medium-sized service, technology, industrial and IT/software companies. This network includes a large pool of specialist service providers, experts and universities. For ESI’s clients, this means competence in terms of professionalization and optimization of the existing service business, the generation of service innovations and new business models, all the way to implementation support.
With regard to fundamental research, the ESI calculates the Service Trend Barometer, the Industrial Service Index and the Industrial Service Sentiment every quarter.
- Network of technology, business intelligence and consulting expertise
- Fraunhofer IOSB as a co-initiator
- More than a dozen very experienced specialists in issues from the areas of service technology, service innovation, organizational development, smart data in service, service market research, service marketing and service satisfaction and loyalty
- Organizer of the European Service Conference
- Close exchange with industry and service associations
- Increased turnover in the service business
- Improvement of margins in the service business
- Optimization of services offered
- Optimization of service processes
- Development of new service products
- Customer-retaining service measures
- Development of new business models
IF! | Institute of Socioeconomic Research and Consulting
Since 2010, 2HM has been conducting successful commissioned research for public clients such as Federal Ministries and Institutes. As a result of these activities, the IF! was founded as the Institute of Socioeconomic Research and Consulting, in 2015. The IF! is an independent, private institute of 2HM, specialized in socioeconomic issues. In contrast to market research, in which independent scientific standards of social and economic-scientific standards are also applied, the IF! team also has the core skills required to deal with legal parameters, economic, social and political structures and the integration of public statistical data. Also, the team works together with research teams from specific specialist fields, in an interdisciplinary manner.
Social interests are inseparably linked to public investments and economic prosperity. Therefore, on a professional level, the research projects undertaken by IF! profit from the interdisciplinary experience of each and every member of the project team, in both economic and social-scientific disciplines, which enables the socioeconomic perspective that is often required for solving socioeconomic issues in the first place.
Reliable decisions are based on a wide range of data and facts. At IF! we do not only resort to data from comprehensive data bases, but we collect scientifically reliable, current primary data ourselves. Data is only as good as the transparent analysis, evaluation and interpretation thereof. We take responsibility not only for the data, but also for relevant statements within the overall context.
In the world of science, a customer oriented work method is sometimes seen as unscientific, as if engaging in dialog with the client represents the renouncing of scientific’ freedom. At IF! we take independence and scientific precision very seriously and, alongside our scientific findings, we always adhere to a straight-forward, attractive form of presentation in terms of reports, practical guidelines and online data bases, following scientifically based requirements. We foster transparent, continuous, goal-oriented exchange with our clients and possibly members of advisory boards, experts and affected social groups. Our comprehensive project, quality and data protection management sets new standards in scientific research.
The exclamation mark in the name IF! represents our promise to achieve useful, scientific results, which are characterized by reliable stimuli.
- A team of social and economic scientists with at least five years of experience in the design and implementation of projects for public clients
- In-house infrastructure for the capturing of primary data that is scientifically sound
- A high level of skill in project management and design
- A high level of communication and interface competency
- Cooperation with the GWS (Association of Economic Structure Research) and the Institute of Sports Science at the University of Mainz
- Central research and consulting themes: Social interests and socio-scientific issues in the areas of sports, health, education & integration, traffic & digitalization, particularly with regard to economic aspects
- Conception, implementation and publication of socioeconomic research projects
- Application of economic principles, methods and findings for social issues
- Capturing of primary data for public research projects