Focus on concept and strategy.
Today, the success of 2HM RESEARCH + CONSULTING lies in the hands of five experienced members of the management team and a strong team of employees. They all share a desire to develop sustainable growth concepts for companies. In this process you profit from their expertise with regard to the creation of customer-oriented offers and experience processes and from their knowledge of the significance of people within organizations and the correct infrastructure in the competition for customers. What is particularly important in this regard is a clear-cut, empirical basis for every strategy that is developed and a distinct sense of understanding of your business.
Strategic Team with Hands-On Mentality
2HM & Associates GmbH is 100% owner-managed. The managing partners are Frank Meyrahn and Leif Steinbrinker.
Co-founder and Managing Partner
- Frank Meyrahn is responsible for the areas of finance and IT at 2HM. For our clients, he is the contact person when it comes to innovation, market research and market oriented company management.
- He is a competent partner for his clients on the way to better market and customer orientation and measurably greater market success.
- He has many years of experience in the area of customer-oriented service provision, is a facilitator of customer centric processes and a developer of business models, which lead to more profitable additional turnover.
- He studied business administration at the University of Mannheim (Marketing, Psychology). He is a speaker at numerous events and is a proven expert in the area of sports economics.
Managing Partner and Head of Health Care
- Leif Steinbrinker is responsible for the areas of marketing and sales at 2HM. For our clients, he is the contact person for issues related to market research, marketing and brand management.
- He has many years of experience in the area of customer-oriented service provision (product, service, price), is a facilitator of customer centric strategy processes and a developer of business models.
- He has more than 17 years of experience in consulting on the subject of customer centricity. Previous stops include Microsoft, ABC-Bücherdienst (today: amazon) and j2 Global Communication (USA).
- He studied business administration at the University of Mannheim (marketing, financing, trade and corporate law). He speaks at numerous congresses, seminars and company and association congresses.
Partner and Head of CRM and Digital
- Christian Burst is the managing partner of the international 2HM Business Services GmbH (sister company).
- Prior to that, he was responsible for setting up e-business and other company-wide projects at E. Breuninger GmbH & Co., a leading fashion and lifestyle trading company.
- Most recently, he headed the Internet and international customer loyalty and direct marketing projects at OBI Bau- und Heimwerkermärkte GmbH & Co.
- Christian Burst is a proven expert for trading, e-business and Internet. His areas of specialization include the development and implementation of business models in e-business, multi-channel management, online marketing and the conception of CRM strategies.
- For clients, he is also the contact person for customer intelligence, customer benefit-based product and price positioning as well as customer-centered business processes (including customer experience management, CRM and XRM).
- Studied business administration at the University of Mannheim.
Partner and Head of customer satisfaction, emotional customer loyalty and employee satisfaction
- Managing partner of the partner company forum! GmbH – for best relationships.
- He is a proven expert in the areas of customer and employee satisfaction management as well as other systemic study concepts (eg price / brand image tracking).
- Expert in analysis of customer satisfaction, emotional customer retention, value based customer segmentation and implementation in CRM.
- More than 20 years of experience in consulting and market research for national and international companies in many sectors (banking & insurance, industry, automotive, associations, trade and others).
- Studied journalism, economics, political science at Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz.
- Author (together with Prof. Dr. Gregor Daschmann) of the standard work: The fan principle. Successfully controlling companies with emotional customer loyalty.
- Initiator of the competition German Customer Champions.
Prof. Dr. Frank Huber
Co-founder and Scientific Consultant
- Professor of Marketing at the Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz.
- He is an expert in the area of market oriented management (product, brand, price), the facilitation of market-oriented strategy processes and the analysis of customer centric data.
- 14 years of experience in consulting, with regard to the subject of customer centricity.
- He is one of the 150 most research-oriented business economists in the German-speaking region (Handelsblatt ranking).
- He studied business management at the University of Mannheim (Marketing, Psychology). He received a doctorate in innovation management from the University of Mannheim. He received habilitation on the subject of success factors of brand alliances from the University of St. Gallen (CH). He has been lecturing for 10 years within the framework of management seminars and MBA Programs. He has been a speaker at numerous congresses and at company and association congresses. He is the author of over 300 publications.